Monday, May 12, 2008

I love outdoors

i love the feel of grass on barefeet, mountains, sparkling brooks, all things green i adore... i speak with my body. all passions, all sensuality is made known when i love. i will be the cool water of the stream running on your barefeet, i'll be your gentle wind ruffling your hair, i'll lead you to the warmth where pillows come to life, i am especially self-contained, introspective, sensitive, gentle but tough. there's nothing like the warmth and rosy feeling one gets when with a sincere loving person with gentle sensitivity.. my favorite site is muscle men xxx...i am in favor of a sensitive man, one who will calm and inspire or maybe even set my creative sensual mind on fire.. as far as fascination is concerned, I am as intrigued about strawberrry fields, daffodil beds, cool dew on grass blades all under a vanilla sky, as I am with the thought that if you can taste it, touch it, smell it, see beyond it, you are the gifted one.

1 comment:

Hobbes said...

Interesting. I'm not sure I'm comfortable with pillows coming to life, though.